VLC media player – it is a free media player.
This widely acclaimed IPTV player does not need an introduction. It is an open-source multimedia player that can effortlessly manage all your local media and stream IPTV content. It uses m3u files to stream IPTV.
That is why, this program will be perfect for watching TV programs on your computer. This program works with the most modern operative systems.
All you need is the latest version of VLC and few simple steps to stream IPTV into your VLC player.
- Launch VLC Player.
- Open Network Streams from the Media section.
- Enter the URL of the TV show or video you wish to watch and then click on Play.
VLC Media Player comes with a simple interface and is undoubtedly one of the most users friendly IPTV players.
1. Download and install VLC media player on your computer.
2. COPY the Playlist/URL (sent to you by Email when you registered) EXAMPLE of this
3. After that, run the VLC player.
Choose the menu Playlist/Open Media > Choose NETWORK AND COPY file exactly as per Email into the block provided!
4. After Copying the supplied Playlist/URL
Click Play/Open .
Then transmission of the TV channel that is listed first in the playlist will begin.
Open Playlist-> show Playlist to view the list of channels. Choose another channel from the playlist to watch it.