This tutorial will guide you through the simple setup instruction for Openbox.
Openbox Setup Instructions:
- Open ‘Intenet Browser’.
- Copy and paste your M3U URL into the ‘Address bar’ and press ‘Enter’.
- It will ask you to either ‘save’ or ‘save as’.
- Choose ‘save as’ and change the file name to ‘IPTV PLIX’.
- Copy the saved file from your computer to a USB stick then put the stick in the Back of the Openbox.
- On the remote press the following:
– Network Local settings
– Network App
– Yellow button to read from USB
– Start Watching right after Openbox says ‘success”
If you have any problems viewing the Channels please follow this recommended fix:
Restart your Openbox and Wi-Fi Router.